Our annual, campus-wide initiative asks college employees to support student success and programs vital to the COD community.
Consider These Facts About Your Employee Gift.
• Your generosity supports students and the programs of your choice.
• Gifts are tax deductible as allowed by law.
• Your contribution can be recurring, or a one-time donation.
• Each gift makes a difference.
What’s in it for You?
• Feel good knowing you are supporting a worthy cause where you work.
• Receive a beach ball for your recurring gift of $1 per pay period or a $25-plus donation.
• Receive a folding chair in a bag if you elect to donate $40 per pay period for a year or if you make a $1,000 donation.
Donate today at any level and join our faculty and staff members who are “Playing Their Part” in FY24.
We Respect that Donating is a Personal Decision.
• Gifts and pledges of $100 or more (including cumulative and matching gifts)
are recognized in the College of DuPage Foundation Giving Societies.
• Giving is confidential, and you may elect to give anonymously.
• Gifts may be designated to the fund of your choice.
Ways To Give
Frequently Asked Questions
YES – to the fullest extent by law. You will receive a year-end summary of your payroll giving from the COD Foundation will be sent via email by February 1.
No. Donor information is confidential. We do not release gift amounts or designations without the donor’s permission. We do post donor names only on the Employee Campaign webpage and donors may elect to be anonymous.
Payroll Deduction is the EASIEST way to give and the “Recurring Giving” option has become very popular.
YES – Changes can be made at anytime. Please email email@example.com or call 630-942-3419 to make a change.